Technology in Financnial Management Program, building U, office 103.
Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 11:00m and 2:00pm – 5:00 pm. Saturdays: 8:00 to 12:00m and 1:00pm to 3:00pm. On weeks with public-holiday Mondays, the program will be open to the public from Wednesday to Saturday.
Financial management technologists acquire knowledge and develop abilities and skills that allow them to:
· Carry out managerial functions for a company
· Becoming aware of interpersonal relationships by applying motivation and leadership theories aimed at working as a team.
· Analyze and interpret financial statements in order to diagnose the financial situation of a business and to support the making of tactical and operational plans.
· Create a diagnosis of the regional entrepreneurial environment in order to develop strategic plans for a company.
· Formulate and evaluate investment projects.
· Provide advice for MSME business plans development.
· Evaluate investment and financing sources and recommend the placement and procurement of resources.
· Create budgets and financial projections to support de development of the business plan of a company.
· Become familiar with rights sources and constitutional guarantees and duties;as well as with national laws and regulations, the state’s control departments, and its public finances protocols.
· Develop an attitude of honesty and social commitment towards both inner and outer users of a company, in both an entrepreneurial and a national context.
The following are our defined Financial Management Technologist professional profile criteria:
· Portfolio and Credit Manager: Evaluator of the control and security of the company portfolio.
· Financial and Managing Assistant: Supports the investment, financing and utility distribution decisions. Also handles in an integral way the managerial and finance areas in industrial, commercial and service industrial companies.
· MSME Consultant: Provides managerial and financial advice for start-ups and for small and medium-sized companies.
· Treasurer: Manages, collects and safeguards companies’ financial resources.
· Company Manager: Generates business ideas, creates, organizes and finds resources.
· Financial Services Advisor: Offers investment and financial resource funding alternatives.
Imprimir - Cerrar ventana