Financial Administration Major
Financial Administration Major, building U, Education Building.
Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 11:00m and 2:00pm – 5:00 pm. Saturdays: 8:00 to 12:00m and 1:00pm to 3:00pm. On weeks with public-holiday Mondays, the program will be open to the public from Wednesday to Saturday.
The University of Quindío financial administration graduate will be a professional with a solid research and scientific formation, with ethical values rooted in honesty, equality, openness and a great sense of responsibility; all of this grounded on an ecological perspective of their home region as an integral part of their life project.
He/she possesses great team working skills; as well as conceptual, humane and technical aptitudes which make him/her stand out when it comes to regional and national awareness. Their extensive capacitation in the finance and administration areas for the private, public and solidarity sectors make these professionals risk evaluators when it comes to making decisions concerning entrepreneurial growth, stability and competitiveness. To these ends, the financial administrator will be skilled in:
· Managing their company strategically.
· Conducting national and international businesses.
· Managing international physical distribution chains internationally.
· Generating and selecting business ideas that can be applied to production lines through entrepreneurial creativity and innovation.
· Managing a company’s Human Resources department.
· Making decisions with bioethical considerations related to individual and collective development.
· Formulating, evaluating and managing projects for companies in the private, public and solidarity sectors.
· Creating business partnerships and contracts for a company.
· Designing financial portfolios and business plans under conditions of uncertainty and risk.
· Analyzing economic, financial and environmental situations in prospective.
· Managing the company creation process in the public, private and solidarity sectors.
The following are our defined financial administration professional profile criteria:
· CEO: plans, directs, coordinates and controls the organization’s policies by way of implementing strategies and procedures that guarantee the attainment of results.
· Project Manager: Formulates, evaluates and manages public, private and social development projects.
· Administrative and/or Financial Manager: Plans, directs, coordinates, controls and evaluates finance, administration, accounting, budget, and human resources- related activities of companies in the public, private and solidarity sectors
Imprimir - Cerrar ventana